Wednesday 5 August 2009

Portuguese Ministry of Foreign Affairs

I was contacted yesterday by Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Dr.ª Paula Mascarenhas, advisor od Foreign Affairs Minister, called me to know exactly what is happen with the Visa for my partner Mr. Mohamed Hassan.
After a long phone talk I felt that I was talking with a trust person, with willingness to have a better country and to solve one more problem.
My problem is not solved yet but now, I have what I always asked: one answer, one contact.
I want to thank Dr.ª Paula Mascarenhas the friendliness and availability showed in our phone call.
Congratulations to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and to Minister Luís Amado to have someone so dedicated and professional working in this Ministry.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sir,
    It is very important when we receive support from our government.
    Good luck for your problem.
    Very nice blog. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete