Tuesday 18 August 2009

Holidays and Ramadan

The Ramadan is starting.
I would like to express my public respect to all Muslim people because I know that it is a great and important moment fot them.
It's time to think about the past year, since the last Ramadan, and think about the next year. It's time to live a different month with strong feelings. Allah, or my God, respect the poor and the rich people. It is a good time for all of us start doing the same because what we can see in our world in our days, especially in ocidental countries, is exactly the opposite.
I wish a great holidays for everyone and a Ramadan Kareem for the Muslims but a special Ramadan for my friends in UAE.

1 comment:

  1. Ramadan Kareem :)

    Interesting blog! We're also following you now on Twitter :)

    ReplyDelete